Friday, January 7, 2011

Gnome Slide Projector‏

chalk art? Family affair. In the church of Sant'Andrea

The first steps in the school of Castle
Now you can enjoy the palette and grandchildren

THE PIOLTELLESEErnesto Bertini, son of the famous painter Frederick, is born the
the February 12, 1937. Ernesto since childhood has found its identity
in art and painting, a passion acquired from his father. The first commissioned painting
Coming just 15 years. Ernesto attended art school
the Castello Sforzesco, where he had courses in drawing, painting and fresco.
After school he worked in the family paint factory and
few years later he married. The marriage gave him five children: Attilio
of 39, Alexandra of 43, Fred 49-Luke 37 and Matthew 35. The
his shop and workshop is a swarm of paintings, sketches and clippings of newspaper articles
. The artist now enjoys his retirement
devoting himself entirely to art and six grandchildren.

WHEN the artistic talent is a fact of
family. Just the name, surname
indeed, that Pioltello
is an institution: Bertini. Frederick,
father. Ernesto, the son. Their works are on display inside the

historic church of St Andrew,
which this year celebrates its 200th anniversary of the consecration
. How

began his passion for art?
"To tell you the truth I do not remember even
.
Art has always been part of my life, ever since I was small
. My father,
known artist, m'incitava
the painting and I helped him in achieving
of his works.
I can say that he has inherited the gene
art. As my uncle, Rino, also
painter.
I would almost say that art is a lack of family
as well as singing, another
passion inherited from his father. " His family
Pioltello
is well known ...
"We originate here. My dad
in 1961 opened a paint factory, which was responsible for
frames and
fine art in general. This is because
unfortunately only art you can not live.

















In the meantime I started working with my dad also
in the paint factory. In the years to come
artists home Bertini
occupied some work done in the church of St Andrew
,
Pioltello here. In particular
in 1979 my father, with the help of
my uncle, who took up the acrylic
located on the facade of the church, above the door
. The painting depicts the patron saint
with a cross, while
left a kneeling angel

hands him the palm of martyrdom. In 1981 my father and I realized the large painting

located in the central wall of the apse
. The great fresco
represents the four evangelists, Matthew
, John, Luke and Mark
under the tent of the covenant. In this
If you are not starting from a draft
already prepared, but the design
was designed from scratch.
Here in my shop I guard jealously
still hardcover
studies of the design.
was a very satisfying job.
Inside the church there are other jobs
'signature' Bertini, such as the representation of the last

my dinner and my father
several paintings exhibited in the chapels. In other
family learned
this artistic vein?
"I have five children, Attilio, Alessandra,
Federico, Luca and Matteo,
all fans of sports like me.
Many of them were veritable
athletes in their youth. Attilio,
of 39 years ago here in the chart and you can see my shop

its graffiti on the walls. Maybe
by six grandchildren that I will now

out some new artist. "
With the passion of art has turned very much
Lombardy
and even Europe. Where you can admire its

works.
"Surely in the investigation of the cemetery of St. Andrew and
Pioltello,
to Cornegliano, smooth,
Montanaso, Paulerspury, Cream, Montegrino
and in Switzerland.
Then there are my paintings
scattered around the world. "














Jennifer Marfia

www.ilgiorno.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment