Sunday, November 25, 2007

How Long Does It Take To Go Through Meps

MY TWO CENTS 2


Son ke them I look at that pussy of Canalis Mughini philosophizes while on the penalty given to the guy with hair un'improponibile, k and respond to the ninth of Ronaldo, and when the good Piccinini's called advertising. Nothing strange .. I get up to go to cooking on television when I hear the voice of Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd .. What A !?!?!" Poltriona for two, tonight at 20.45 on Italy A "arica ..! ?!?!? I look at the calendar and I shall unquestionably be November 25.
must be a mistake! I must have been abducted by aliens ke, for a month, have experimented on my statuesque body! But the computer tells me the date.
But ke Christmas is without a chair for two? It 's a film ke hannno all seen at least 40 times and all at Christmas. Xche '? Xchè you! E 'tradition, such as panettone (not to Teo) and the tree decorated with lights and balls (including the day before yesterday I saw a black, handsome so Ficosa), dementia, and stimulate me put it in November .
REFERENDUM !!!!!!!
a) Tell the house of schedules incopetente mediaset
b) revive the classic Christmas period ke more it suits him, just at Christmas!
Thanks for the support you give me a number of ke .... I trust you

0 comments:

Post a Comment